Kung Pao Chicken
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced into bite sized chunks
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1-2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (less if you don't want it really spicy)
- 3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- White rice, prepared per instructions
- Optional green beans, water chestnuts
1. Prepare rice. Combine chicken and cornstarch in a bowl and toss until evenly coated. Combine the vinegar, soy sauce and sugar in another bowl and set aside for later. Heat a large skillet or wok with sesame oil over medium high heat.
2. Once the wok is hot add the chicken and stir fry for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.