1. To make that banana peanut butter chocolate ice cream recipe that's all over Pinterest. It's as good as everyone says it is.
2. To make these cookies.
I used to not be a believer in cocoa powder, being that I always purchased brownie or devil foods cake mix. Waste of money. Having cocoa in your cupboard will get used regularly, and will not allow the trip to the store deter you from giving into a massive chocolate craving.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg until smooth, add vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture. Fold in white chocolate chips. Scoop with cookie scoop onto greased cookie sheets. Flatten with spatula.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in oven, or until cookies reach the consistency you desire. You can allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes on a wire wrack...but who has time for that?